Monday, November 2, 2009




I have been a slacker... It's already November ! Where did October go? So much to talk about..First of all, I went to nascar and wow is it noisy! My friend Nancy invited me to go with her and her boyfriend, Keith. I had double Ontario overnights and she picked me up at the airport each day. It was really alot of fun and I really did enjoy it. We were in a suite and right above Kyle Busch's pit stop. No one likes him, but I took pictures of it anyway. My favorite is Kasey Kahne and we did see him in the back lot. We had passes to go down in the winners circle and I forgot my camera. Yes, I forgot my camera!! Nancy couldn't believe it either. Oh well..what can I say...I was alittle bit overwhelmed..Had fun and that is the job I signed up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment