Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009




I hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I enjoyed seeing all the little spooks and goblins visit Grandma Beck's house. Since, I live away we go to Grandma's for homemade chili. It is really fun. Brixton was a monkey and Kaizlee was a pea in a pod...They were both darling if I say so myself. Abbey was a bee. She was so happy and she loves her Grandpa Ross.. Kayden showed up earlier and of course my camera needed new batteries. I didn't get his picture but did get to see him dressed up like a cowboy!! I miss the days of getting the kids all dressed up for Halloween and taking them out. I remember how they all loved it and would get so excited. Now days they do the trunk or treat which is a good idea. I think all the little spooks enjoy! Brixton was having fun waiting for all the visitors to ring the door bell.

1 comment:

  1. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's really the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 19 kilos less than us.

    (And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

    TAP this link to see if this little test can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete