Saturday, September 26, 2009

This is my very first blog. I am very excited to be apart of the blogging world! I have so much to catch up with. This is all new so please bare with me. I just got back from New York with 3 of some very dear friends. Jody Cox, Valerie Holman and Joann Decamp. It was Jody's 50th birthday on the 25th so we decided last March to go to New York for both of our birthdays. My very dear friend Sharon Hales's birthday is on the 29th of Sept and mine on the 28th. I saved my buddy passes and we began to plan. Sharon couldn't get the time off work so had to back out. We invited Jody's sister val and her good friend from evanston, JoAnn. JoAnn has just recently went through chemo for breast cancer, so I was so glad that she could join us. I saved my buddy passes and off to New York we went. I love Jody so very much. She walked into my life at a time when I felt I had no friends. I know Heavenly Father answers our prayers by sending people into our lifes at times when we are down. Her son, Rodney and Kyle wrestled together and she has been such an inspiration to me. I thank my heavenly father everyday for her and her kindness. We laughed, walked, shopped and shopped and shopped. We went to Regis and Kelly on Wednesday the 23rd. Love New York and can't wait to get back...

1 comment:

  1. Ya Know Deb. I know you just had a birthday, you didn't mention what one it was for you in the blog. (You can thank me later Jody)You could never not have friends Deb. You
    are one in a million...maybe 2.

    ReplyDelete