Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Another year older and learning new tricks...











Well here goes my second post.. Had a wonderful birthday celebrating with my family. First, Brixton called to wish Nana a happy birthday. He is such a cutie. Then he came up to Nana's to go do lunch. Of course he wanted to go to McDonalds but I said Nana wants to go to Joes Crab Shack. He said I don't like sloppy joes and I don't want to go. Oh well, off to sloppy joes as Brixton calls it. My little sister came up so we had a great lunch. Mom and Dad came up on Sunday and took Fred and I to Roadhouse. That was very enjoyable. Nicole joined us on sunday because she had school on monday. It is always fun and exciting spending time with the grandkids. Love them and treasure their memories..

No comments:

Post a Comment